Sunday, February 05, 2012

This may take all night

I'm actually going to do it.  I'm updating my blog, even if it takes me all night.  Lets go back to December.

Cookies!!!
The Reid and the Gibbs kid's baked Christmas cookies with their Great Grandma Gibbs. Guess who the cookie tester was???
 Papa~ AKA the cookie tester.

Cass making the frosting.

Thank you Great Grandma for baking with us!!


We had an awesome Christmas. We spent lots of time with family.  Everyone pretty much got what they wanted (did I mention that I'm typing this on my new laptop??). Some of us got a little rest and relaxation.  Our Arizona Christmas weather was nice.  Really, there was nothing to complain about. 
We went  to our church's Christmas Eve service with my mom and Patrick's family. We then headed to our house to have dinner and open gifts with Patrick's family. We had a great night!

If only my house could stay this clean...


Sara,Grandma and Papa

Cassie, Wyatt and Courtney

Connor, Uncle Bubba and Aunt Bridget

Caleb and Connor. 
Connor's new Giant's sweatshirt. He wears this almost every day.

Sara Joy


Santa visits the Gibbs' Home


Christmas morning came way too quickly.  After our guests left Christmas Eve, I still had to wrap my kiddos gifts.  I keep their gifts hidden till the very last minute because this house is full of snoops :)  After opening gifts, we enjoyed a yummy breakfast and took a little nap before heading to Patrick's sister's house for game night.


The day after Christmas we went to my mom's house for Christmas part 3. We enjoyed some delicous italian food, dessert and gifts. The cousins had a good time together.  I love when the cousins can be together!!  There's lots of good memories being made with each get together and that makes my ♥ happy!!

Ashleigh

Connor

Edward and Cass

Ash, Joel and Mary

Mikaila and Quinn

Mom and Courtney

Camden

Casey

Some lady...

Mary and Quinn

P Gibby

Ok, I may have told a little white lie.  I'm not staying up all night updating my blog.  My eyes won't let me.  They are very sleepy...
I will be back tomorrow to finish the job.   Good Night!  

No comments: