Today is my mom's birthday. She probably would NOT be very happy with me posting her age but let me just say that she DOES NOT look her age!! Anyways, who cares about age? It's just a number. I hope when I am my mom's age number I have just as much love, wisdom and beauty as she has.
Happy Birthday Mom!! So glade to celebrate another year with you!
The last couple of years we celebrated Mom and Edward's birthdays together. Edward turned a year older in January. We didn't forget his birthday, it's just that we didn't get to celebrate it in January.

3 comments:
Grandma's party was a blast! So happy that you and Joel were able to make the trip!
Thanks for my birthday celebration at your house! I love being with you and your brother and your families!
We don't get to do it enough. Luckily there are several birthdays coming in March!!
Love, Mom
Donna you are one of the best Grandmas I know! Happy Belated Birthday!
Thanks Shawnette. I appreciate the compliment.
Donna
Post a Comment