Sunday, February 05, 2012

Still playing catch up

WARNING!!  This post contains a ton of family photo's.  This may be boring for some of my non family readers.

In January, Courtney and I were able to fly to Ohio to celebrate my Grandma's 80th birthday.  We had a lot of fun.  My Aunt Sandy and Uncle Drew let us stay with them and my cousin Joseph so kindly gave up his room for the time we were there. My brother and his daughter Mikaila, my mom and Edward and my cousin Troy and his family (from Cali) were all there to surprise my Grandma. It was fun to be able to spend time with family, some we never met before and some that we haven't seen in way too long.
Most importantly, Grandma had fun!! Her kids pulled off a great party!!
Surprise!!!  Happy Birthday Grandma!!


You make me feel like dancing...













Entertainment:
 My mom and her sisters singing "We are Family"


Aunt Connie and her kids sang and danced to" Party Rock Anthem" for Grandma.
These kids can dance!  Aunt Connie even did a cartwheel.



Drew Allen playing his guitar for Grandma.  


Uncle Kevin " Krybaby" sang "Time of your Life".  Justin and Drew Allen played the music.  Justin learned the song on his violin in just two days.  These kids are awesome musicians!  Kevin too!  He plays the drums.



Cousins:





Random shots :)



























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooops, put my comment on the wrong post. So to repeat myself.....
Grandma's party was a blast. I was so happy you and Joel made the trip!

I hope some day I can have an 80th like that! I mean I hope I can get up and dance like Grandma did!!

Mom
xoxo

OneHappyfamily said...

That is so neat Jen!

Anonymous said...

Grandma: With tights and boas?!
:)

-Courtney

Anonymous said...

See Court? Just when you think you know the real me! HA HA HA!!

Grandma Donna