
Courtney told us a story about one of her fellow cheerleaders. They all were at practice working on something. The girls were told to do whatever they were working on and one of the girls says, "Where, in this general virginity?" The girls bust up laughing..."Vicinity?" Courtney asks. The girl turns a little red and says, "OH, you know what I mean!"
This week on Facebook, I asked someone, who would make the coffee after they were "gone" (meaning at church). Her daughter replies, "You Jeni, after you make sure the nursery workers are straight." Her dad then replies, "I'm straight, can I work in the nursery?" This still makes me laugh!
I think what she was trying to say was...after I made sure the nursery workers were in place, I could make the coffee. Is that what you were trying to say Karilee;)
3 comments:
Yes! Or "in line" would have been good too. LOL! LOL! Now, I feel famous. :)
These are funny. It's like when Quinn was little he called corndogs "PORNdogs". Glad he is clear now.
So glad you shared that honey!
Post a Comment