I was tagged by Krystle to do this fun little name game...so here goes!
The Rules:
1. You have to post the rules before you give the facts.
2. You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life that corresponds with each letter of your middle name.
3. At the end of your post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.








Krystle had no idea how long my middle name was. I was thinking maybe I would do one of my kids middle names and write facts about them. Then I realized we all have either 7 or 8 letters in our middle names.
K- Kids! I have three.
A- Addicted to blogging and myspace.
T-Tea! I love green tea sweetened w/melon syrup from Starbucks
H-Heat! Tired of it. I wish we had fall in Phoenix.
L-Love! I love my hubby and kids!
E-Eat! I love mexican food.
E-Early mornings! I don't do mornings very well.
N-Name! My middle name is my Grandma's name. I have two other cousins that have my Grandma's name as their middle name.
Some of my blogging friends have already been "tagged". So I will have to break rule number three and tag some friends that just read my blog.
Blogging friends that I am tagging:
Mary :)
Tiffany :)
Non blogging friends:
Mom :)
Courtney :)
Cassie :)
No comments:
Post a Comment