You know what I hate? When it seems like it's gonna be a rainy day in the morning, and then by noon the sun is out, and it's HOT! I checked the weather this morning just to MAKE SURE we were REALLY gonna have a rainy day! Hooray!! :)
Hehe...God watered my lawn too...and my hallway. We got home and found that the air intake for the A/C is now leaking...:)Your blog is beautiful, Jeni!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
You know what I hate? When it seems like it's gonna be a rainy day in the morning, and then by noon the sun is out, and it's HOT! I checked the weather this morning just to MAKE SURE we were REALLY gonna have a rainy day! Hooray!! :)
Hehe...God watered my lawn too...and my hallway. We got home and found that the air intake for the A/C is now leaking...
:)
Your blog is beautiful, Jeni!
Post a Comment