Thursday, November 04, 2010

Halloween

Connor as Jango Fett~ I didn't even know who this was. Bad mom, I know. I'm just not into Star Wars :(
Connor went "trunk or treating" at a nearby church. He was ready to go home about 15 minutes after he started.

Cass was a girlie version of the Mad Hatter. She hung out with friends on Halloween night.

P.S. Notice Cass is without glasses. She got contacts a couple weeks ago!

Courtney hung out with Wyatt's family ....She didn't dress up.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee, I like Star Wars but I've never heard of that character either. Cassie looks cute!


Mom

Anonymous said...

I can't enlarge the pics like I usually can to see them better.

Mom

A Full House said...

Mom, not sure why that happens sometimes? I post all the picts the same way???

Anonymous said...

bummer


mom

Times 6 said...

Cool costumes Connor and Cassie. I have 3 boys, I know who Jango Fett is, good choice Connor!

OneHappyfamily said...

Cool costumes. How is Cassie liking the contacts? Justin got them a couple of years ago and struggled with them drying out constantly. The Dr thought he should try again with another brand. Glasses are a bummer as I have now figured out. Well, you know what I am talking about....