Happy 18th Goosie! By the way, thanks for still letting me call you that! You are so beautiful inside and out!You are the reason I moved back to AZ in 1993!Love Always,Grandma Donnaxoxoxoxoxoxox
Wow 18!!! She is really growing up. It's almost hard to believe that she is an adult now
Jen! It isn't possible that Courtney is 18!!! Is it?
Yes she is a beautiful woman! Can't believe that it has been 18 years. I still remember her calling me Ya Ya as a baby!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy 18th Goosie! By the way, thanks for still letting me call you that!
You are so beautiful inside and out!
You are the reason I moved back to AZ in 1993!
Love Always,
Grandma Donna
xoxoxoxoxoxox
Wow 18!!! She is really growing up. It's almost hard to believe that she is an adult now
Jen! It isn't possible that Courtney is 18!!! Is it?
Yes she is a beautiful woman! Can't believe that it has been 18 years. I still remember her calling me Ya Ya as a baby!
Post a Comment