The 3 C's had a good first day of school.
Courtney had to be to school early to practice for an assembly. But she got to come back home and sleep a little more before she had to pick up her schedule at 9:45. School started at 10:15 today (only on the first day does it start that late). She is happy that she gets out of school early this year.
Cassie didn't have regular classes today. The school is doing something different this year for the freshmen. They put a little group of freshmen with a couple junior and/or seniors who showed them around the campus, took them to assemblies and had team building activities for them. Tomorrow will be her first time finding her classes on her own. It sounded like her first day with her little group was good.
Connor enjoyed his first day. He has many friends in his class. He came home excited that he can tryout for basketball this year. He also was excited that "There is no homework in fourth grade!" After reading over all the handouts that came home today, I realized that he will have homework, just not the packets of homework that come home on Monday and are due on Friday. Sorry to disappoint you buddy.



4 comments:
Everybody looks happy! All look so grown up......sniff, sniff, sniff.
Grandma Donna
Courtney is already a Senior?!? What a fun year she is about to have. I bet it will fly by for her.
lookin' good everyone!
All them kiddos are growing up!! Can't believe Duck-Duck is a SENIOR!! I remember holding her when she was a bald little baby!! And Miss Cassaroo is really becoming her own person more and more- I LOVE it!!! I think boys more so than girls try to get out of doing homework, Connor & Kaleb are alike in that!! :)
Post a Comment