Thursday, July 22, 2010

Camp

This was Connors first time going away to camp. Luckily he had a friend and his cousin there with him (all first timers). The camp is in Prescott and the elementary kids stay in teepees and hogans. The boys were in hogans. We heard Prescott got a bunch of rain this week so I'm thinking the boys are probably glad that they were not in the teepees.

Zac and Connor on the way to camp

Their hogan

Connor's bed

3 amigos

The Russells arrive at camp.

Johnny Ringo~ The boy's leader

Zac and Connor

Quinn and Johnny

Silly boy!

A lifeguard in the forest???

Mikaila~ maybe she'll go next year?

"Look at our sweet faces"

Taking a hayride back to our cars.

Camp started on Sunday and we pick the boys up tomorrow (Friday). I can't wait to hear all about it!

3 comments:

Evy said...

I went and was a counselor up at that camp in 2006. I wonder if my friend Danny is still a leader up there? He was from Tucson and a little younger than me so who knows maybe the boys got to meet him.

Anonymous said...

Cool Hogan! Great photo of the three Amigos! Also a great photo of the boo-boo buddy boys. Hope the 3 guys
had a blast!

Grandma Donna

OneHappyfamily said...

Looks like fun!