Monday, May 10, 2010

A little secret

The Russell’s and the Gibbs got together for a little photo session. We were hoping to get a few cute photos of our families to surprise mom for mother’s day. I think she was surprised ;)
Below are just some of the shots we took.









After taking pictures we headed to Cassie's volleyball game. While at the game I was worried that my mom would show up. It would look a little weird for both families to be at the game all dressed in the same color scheme.
After the game it was off to Pizza Hut. Our poor kids were starving.
*Just a little side note: The little chairs, in the pictures, used to be Patrick's dads and uncles when they were little.
A special thanks to the Russell's for taking the time to drive way out to our side of town.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sneaky you guys!! But I am so GLAD you did it!!


Mom

Times 6 said...

Jen

You are an awesome photographer, these pics are beautiful.