Thank you, thank you, thank you. Best Saturday afternoon I've had in a long time. Not often do I get my two kids all to myself! Your "surprise" photos were the best gift I could ever ask for. Jen you have a talent unfolding! I love you & Joel with all my heart!Mom xoxox
Jen I saw the album you made for your mom, WOW! Girl you are smokin' with the camera! Nice job.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Best Saturday afternoon I've had in a long time. Not often do I get my two kids all to myself! Your "surprise" photos were the best gift I could ever ask for. Jen you have a talent unfolding!
I love you & Joel with all my heart!
Mom xoxox
Jen I saw the album you made for your mom, WOW! Girl you are smokin' with the camera! Nice job.
Post a Comment