Once upon a time...

Courtney and Kelsie
Courtney and her boyfriend, Wyatt
Wyatt showing off his socks
Kelsie, Alex and Courtney
Tyler, Grant and Wyatt
Courtney, Wyatt, Alex, Tyler, Kelsie and Grant (Dana Carvey)

Off to dinner
...and they all came home safe and sound.
6 comments:
My oh my, I certainly have a BEAUTIFUL granddaughter! That was the perfect dress for her! She & Wyatt look so cute!
Mom/Grandma D.
SO adorable! Courtney looked so beautiful and she has a cute boyfriend! He looks like he should be in a Crest commercial.
:)
She looks beautiful Jen!
I LOVE Wyatt's bow tie!! Very classy!
The purple socks are very cool too.
Grandma Donna
I need to see a copyright release for these outstanding photographs please? Very beautiful Courtney....what a lovely young lady you have there. :)
Great pictures Jen, they look very professional. Courtney you look beautiful, very pretty dress.
Post a Comment