Field day is one of Connor's favorite days. Above is just a few of the events he competed in. It was a nice cool morning which isn't the norm for our field days.
We have field day next week. I can't wait. I am definitely still blogging! My computer was down and that put me behind. I was too overwhelmed by how far behind I was. We just started Tball. We play until July. This year should be much better! Last year Cam was the youngest on his team.
3 comments:
Field day is so fun, Like Connor's war paint, so cute!
Long jump was always a fav of mine. For obvious reasons...
We have field day next week. I can't wait. I am definitely still blogging! My computer was down and that put me behind. I was too overwhelmed by how far behind I was. We just started Tball. We play until July. This year should be much better! Last year Cam was the youngest on his team.
Post a Comment