Monday, April 19, 2010

Class of '88 and more!

A couple weeks ago Patrick and I attended an all school reunion for anyone that ever attended Heart to Heart Christian Academy. The reunion was held at our church which used to be Heart to Heart. It was so neat to see friends that we haven't seen in years! To most of you this post will probably be pretty boring. For my family, who knew my friends, this might be pretty interesting.

Kelly (Glesener) Orta (and a small team of people) did a great job organizing and planning the reunion. The sign behind her had nothing to do with the reunion. It was from a play at our church. Just a little fun fact: Kelly's sister Chrissy, caught the bouquet at my wedding.




The reunion was such a fun day with so many good memories!

My friend Kelly (Bickers)who now lives in Illinois, drove out here with her three boys and stayed with us for a few days. Connor sure had fun playing with her two little guys (ages 9 and 10). Her oldest. Thomas is Courtney's age. Courtney hung out with him a little and said now she knows what it would be like to hang out with a cousin her age (all her cousins are younger than her).

Below are a couple of pictures of our families before she left for the long trip back home.








3 comments:

Evy said...

Thanks for posting that! I either saw some of these people and didnt recognize them or must have missed their faces at the reunion, so thank you for posting their pictures with the names.

Anonymous said...

I totally enjoyed these photos! Brought back memories for me as well to see some of your old classmates. I'm so happy I got to see my 2nd daughter, Kelly! Wish you could located Lori & Belinda!

Mom

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmm, that should have been
"could HAVE located".....Geeez!
What school did I go to?!?!?

Mom