Sunday, March 14, 2010

Take a bath!


For the spring quarter I am teaching one of the preschool classes at church. We are using a video curriculum and the kids really enjoy it (I do too)! The video consist of puppets, actors and cartoons. Today's lesson was, "I can do the right thing". We learned about Jonah and how he disobeyed God when God told him to go to Ninevah. Well, if you know the story of Jonah then you know that he was swallowed by a big fish and after three days and three nights he was spit out onto dry land. I asked the 3 and 4 year olds, "What do you think Jonah did next?" A very sweet 3 year old says (with her nose all wrinkled up), " He better take a bath!"

Yes Tessa, I hope he did take a bath and thanks for making me smile today!

2 comments:

OneHappyfamily said...

Cute Jen!

Anonymous said...

Out of the mouths of babes!
So sweet!

Mom