Thursday, March 04, 2010

Off with their heads!

In a couple of days Cassie will be 14! For her birthday she wanted to go to the MIDNIGHT premiere of Tim Burton's ~Alice in Wonderland with her sister and a friend. Cassie is a huge Johnny Weirdo..I mean Depp and Helena Bonham Carter fan. So, two hours before the movie, I dropped them off at the theatre where they will wait in line and wast time by listening to music, playing games on their phones, and taking a ton of goofy pictures of themselves. At 2am I will head back up to the theatre to take everyone home. I should have taken a nap today! I know the girls will have fun.
Now, do I sleep until 2am or just stay awake until it's time to get them??? On the way to the theatre Cassie says, "Mom, don't sleep because you'll never wake up. Oh, but if you stay up till 2am you're going to be loopy and crazy and we do have to take a friend home."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I keep seeing the previews for this movie and the special effects look great but the characters scare me a little! Hope Cass & Court loved it.

Mom