Friday, March 05, 2010

And now for the weather...

UGH!!! Why didn't I date this photo? I think Cassie was in 5th grade so, Connor would have been in Kindergarten. Maybe it was her 6th grade year and his 1st grade year? Anyways... It must have been a boring day because Cassie was actually playing with her brother. Now how they ended up in the tub, I don't know. It looks like Connor has his swimming trunks on so I'm guessing they went in to rinse off after swimming. All I remember is them calling us in and Cassie announcing that they are doing a weather report. As they talk about the weather, Connor grabs the scrubbies in his (Courtney's) bikini top and says, "Are my hooters (where does he get these words?) straight?" We bust up laughing and of course he has to say it a million more times because of our reaction. This photo is going to be saved for the future Mrs. Connor Gibbs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, just where does he get that language?!? HA HA HA! That's funny! I don't remember that story.

Mom