Last Saturday our cheerleaders competed in a state competition. The girls called it "fake state". They already competed in state competition and placed third so I'm not sure the purpose of this competition? Maybe to get them ready for nationals, which is in a two weeks. Since Courtney is on both cheer squads she competed with JV and then had like 4 minutes to change and compete with the varsity squad.
In a couple of pictures below I marked Courtney by adding her name beneath her. You'll have to play "Where's Courtney (Waldo)" with the other pictures.
...and Varsity!



The girls had fun but I think they are more excited about Nationals in California. They are going to Disneyland for two days and I'm going too!
Ahhh, in two weeks cheer will be over!!! But, tryouts for next year, are in April!



2 comments:
Grest pictures, congrats to Courtney on getting 3rd place!
Goosie, you make a great cheerleader! Love your smile and form! Happy you get to go to CA & see Mickey & Minnie!
Love ya,
Grandma Donna
Post a Comment