Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A weekend in Sedona

Patrick and I were able to go on a marriage retreat with other couples from our church. We went to beautiful Sedona! The weather was cool but not freezing. We woke up to some snow on Sunday. The resort was very nice. We won 2 games giving each winning couple an AMC gift card worth $25 each for both games! $50 to the movie theatre will come in handy for this fam of 5.
Moon Valley Bible Church Marriage Retreat Feb. 5-7







On the way home from the retreat we ran into a snow storm. It rained, then hailed, then snowed all in about 5-7minutes. There were even snow plows on the highway. Remember, I'm from Phoenix so that was pretty exciting for me. Speaking of hail....our weather has been crazy here in Phoenix. Last week I was wearing capri's and flip flops and today it hailed. That would probably explain how I got a terrible cold.

3 comments:

Joel said...

I loved the 1 time we went. Glad you both got away, looks like fun.

Anonymous said...

Red rock country is always gorgeous!


Mom

OneHappyfamily said...

Time away for the weekend with your sweetie... Sounds like fun, sign me up!