Saturday, October 17, 2009

You can find Courtney at AZ Central

A few weeks ago a photographer (from a jv football game) snapped a pict of Courtney and told her it would be on AZ Central. I tried to put the page on here but it won't work. If you click on the link below and then click on the thumbnail that says: HS Football: On the sidelines, then click the arrow until you come to picture 45 (of 145) you should be able to see her. She used to be picture 15 so if they add more photos she may be found in the higher numbers. Anyways, we were excited and hope to figure out how I can post just her photo with the caption...



phoenix arizona photos, slideshows, picture galleries - best photos

2 comments:

Evy said...

You may be able to do it by right clicking the photo and saving it to your computer...and then post it from there.

Anonymous said...

Great photo! She looks serious about cheering!! I'm proud of you Goose!

Love,
Grandma Donna