Wednesday's are long days around here with youth group, football games and Awana.
Connor and I go to Awana at our church, Courtney cheers on Wednesday nights (and Thursday nights), and the girls have youth group (which Courtney misses during football season). Tonight was the first day back at Awana. We get home after Connor's bedtime. After a bath, snack and brushing his teeth, he is ready for bed. Tonight I was trying to catch up some blog reading and Connor was waiting for me to finish so I could tuck him in. I guess I took too long because this is what happened...
Connor and I go to Awana at our church, Courtney cheers on Wednesday nights (and Thursday nights), and the girls have youth group (which Courtney misses during football season). Tonight was the first day back at Awana. We get home after Connor's bedtime. After a bath, snack and brushing his teeth, he is ready for bed. Tonight I was trying to catch up some blog reading and Connor was waiting for me to finish so I could tuck him in. I guess I took too long because this is what happened...
Courtney spent over 12 hours at school today. She had a "late night" for the school paper right after school, and then had to go straight to the game to cheer. She gets to do this again tomorrow and she has to be at school early for a National Honor Society meeting. Tonight she came home, found a snack and started on her homework at 9pm.

Youth group for Cassie starts back up in a couple of weeks. Not soon enough for her. She loves the junior high group and misses her friends when they aren't together. Tonight she and her dad grabbed a bite to eat and vegged out at home watching NCIS.
Here is a pict of Cass with a few youth group friends at a summer activity...
(messy game day)We will be glad when this week is over and we can relax during our 3 day weekend.
5 comments:
The pic of Conner is HALARIOUS!!!
This makes me feel tired just reading it. I hope you catch up on some sleep. Connor looked so silly sleeping on that chair
I was cracking up at Connor's "sleepy time" photo!! When you run out of gas you just lay your head down and crash!
You made my day Connor boy!
Grandma Donna
Dang girl, slow it down a little... I can't handle more than 2 activities a week. It is just too stressful for us weaklings!
LOL!! That is so cute of Conner!!
Post a Comment