Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Seventeen



Seems like yesterday we were picking out sippy cups and today...colleges!





Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Courtney *17*
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


She sure fills our hearts with joy!

(a little birthday treat)

7 comments:

deeandcam said...

wow!! 17?? I can't hardly believe it!!

Michael said...

Great video. Happy Birthday Courtney!
-Kacy, Mikey & Cadence

Anonymous said...

Oh my sweet Goosie! Holy cow, 17!! I remember getting the phone call in Pittsburgh telling me I had a granddaughter! You were my FIRST!
Next thing I did was get on a plane to Phoenix! Wonderful memories!
Happy 17th Court!! I love you!

Grandma Donna
xoxoxoxoxoxox

Katie said...

So cute! What colleges are you guys looking at? Is she going into Journalism?

Russell Fam. said...

Miss beautiful Court,
Us russell's apologize for not wishing you a happy b-day yesterday.We got home around 10:00pm.-what am I thinking, you were prob up!:)
Have a great year!
Love you!

Joel said...

I love you Courtney, love the pics, it all seems like yesterday when you were a baby. You are such a beautiful young lady.

Anonymous said...

Yep, she LOVES her Starbucks!!

Gr.Donna