When Courtney was about 3, she and I were eating dinner together (not sure where daddy was). I sat and waited for her to finish up her meal. Being 3, she took a while to eat. I decided to start the dishes while she finished up. She tells me she is done but I see a pile of peas on her plate. "Can I get down?" she asks. I tell her she has to eat half her peas first. I wash up some dishes then go to inspect her plate. I see her break a pea in half, put half in her mouth and the other half on the side of her plate. She does this again. I ask what she is doing and she replies, "Eating half my peas!" She was doing exactly what she was told :)
Happy Friday! Have a great weekend!
4 comments:
Another favorite Goosie tale of mine..........
When she crawled up on the dining table and saw the bowl of green beans and she she said "Oh, hi beans"
She DID love her veggies!
Mom
lol, that is so funny!
That is super cute Jen. Thanks for your compliments on my room. That was sweet. Have a good weekend.
I, am one intelligent three year old. :)
-Court
Post a Comment