Thursday, August 06, 2009

Keeping cool

12

3
4

(I love Cassie's face in picture #2!)



My mom gave the kids (actually, the family) tickets to a water park for working so hard in school. So on Wednesday, we went to Sunsplash. It was pretty fun. I didn't take many pictures because I couldn't take our camera in the wave pool or down the slides (hmmm, a waterproof digital...is there such a thing?) so, I took a few picts of the kids goofing off in the "kiddie section". Connor didn't get in many of the pictures because he hates getting his picture taken.


Thanks mom for the tickets! We had fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That look on Cass's face in #2 must be anticipation!! Cute photo of the three kids in the center of the photo collage. I'm glad it was an enjoyable time!

Love, Mom (Grandma)

deeandcam said...

They do make a waterproof digital!!! I have seen pictures from one and they were actually pretty good. I know for sure that Fuji makes one. It is a pretty cute camera!