Sunday, June 28, 2009

I married my best friend

18 years ago today.


6-28-91


Mark, Brad, Bert, Joel, Aaron
Lori, Denise, Kelly, Bridget, Connie,
Jimmie, Juliette, Angela
Mark just got married today!


My family


Patrick's family


Kat- the keeper of balloons!


Our get away car

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww! Congrats! You look the same-except the hair!

Jessica said...

Congrats! Love the veil!

Our Life said...

Aww Congrats! That is so awesome! I didnt realize you knew Jimmie and he was your ring bearer!!! He was such a great kid. Actually he was my little boyfriend in first grade that would kiss me. I still have a little blue elephant stuffed animal he gave me. I have it somewhere at my parents house- never seemed to be able to part with it especially since he is now passed.

Anonymous said...

Lots of sentimental thoughts about that day! Great photos! You two make me proud! Happy 18th !!!

Love, Mom

Joel said...

Awe, there is Grandma Russell, I totally forgot she was there. Great picture of her.

OneHappyfamily said...

You look like babies. Congrats to you both.