Monday, April 13, 2009

D-backs fans!

Saturday was Little League Day at Chase Field. We had tickets for the family but I was way behind schedule in getting things ready for Easter (Easter lunch was at our house) so I told the kids that they could use my ticket for a friend. Connor knew right away that he wanted to bring cousin Quinn. We were glad it worked out so that Quinn could go! The kids had a good time.


Quinn giving high fives to the Little Leaguers


Connor on the field


Before they started their "cute boy" hunt



Watching the teams practice



Now there's some handsome boys!




We love our D-backs!


Pictures with Baxter




2 comments:

Russell Fam. said...

Thank you very much for having us all over-I'm sure it was alot of work preparing everything! It was very fun!

OneHappyfamily said...

Quinn was pretty excited to show off a ball he got that day. That was nice of Connor to ask him to go.