At the DMV waiting for her number to be called. (Patrick took this with his phone)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yay! I bet she is so excited!
The day I got my permit, my dad made me drive on the 1-17 in a rainstorm. Then next he made me drive when Greenway was all torn up. Then before he let me get my license, he made me drive downtown during rush hour. Scarred me for life! and he denies it all! haha!
3 comments:
Yay! I bet she is so excited!
The day I got my permit, my dad made me drive on the 1-17 in a rainstorm. Then next he made me drive when Greenway was all torn up. Then before he let me get my license, he made me drive downtown during rush hour. Scarred me for life! and he denies it all! haha!
Yeah. I bet she is soooo excited!
It's about time, girl!!!!
Post a Comment