Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Day

No pictures on Christmas day???? I'm a bad mom. I couldn't find the camera. I figured I had left it at Bert and Bridget's last night. Nope, I found it, in a bag, after we were done opening gifts.

Our morning started at 7:30 which is a blessing. For those of you who have kids that wake you up at 5am, I'm sorry. Our rule is 7. We are usually in bed way after midnight Christmas eve (which technically is Christmas day) so 7 is plenty early. The kids get all kinds of fun stuff and the dog...well, she's afraid of her gifts (a red and white stripped knotted rope and a bone). It takes her some time to realize they are hers and it's OK to chew them. Our dog has issues but we'll save that for another post.
After a quick nap we decide to go see Marley and Me.
Marley and Me Pictures, Images and Photos
We give it a C. It was OK. The kids were pretty bored in the middle and there were more cuss words than necessary.

After that it's Panda Express for dinner and home to play a few rounds of Trouble.
trouble Pictures, Images and Photos
We hope you and your family had a very happy Christmas!

1 comment:

OneHappyfamily said...

The kids were asking to see this... Maybe we will wait till it comes out on DVD. Christmas sounds peaceful... Nice