The birthday girl....

Edward and Grandma (my mom and her sweetie)....

Courtney with the Russell kids.....

Grandma and Papa (Patrick's parents)....

Camden....

Courtney and Jake
You can't hide Jake....

Feel the love....

Mikaila enjoying some ice cream....

Mom and Edward....

Joel and Mary....

Casey....

Crazy cousins....

Mom's trying to be creative....

This girl has the tiniest feet....

We were missing a few more cousin but no worries.... there will be another party in a couple weeks!
4 comments:
Cute pictures, really like the b/w ones with the pink-Creative!
very cute pictures! I really like you're creative ones!
I love your pics. The one with the centerpiece on Courtney's feet is ADORABLE. Studio quality... Do you have photoshop? I just got it and oh it is so hard...
Court you are a beauty! I am so proud of all you've accomplished in just 16 years!! As Grandma Russell always said: "Be Great".
Love you!
Grandma Donna
Post a Comment