Courtney- ready for date night.
Courtney and Jake
Cameo, Dillon, Jake and Courtney
Courtney and Cameo have known each other since they were itty bitty. They were in the church nursery together. Now they are double dating. The girls planned a fun evening that included an Italian restaurant and "goofy" golf. Courtney was so nervous before her big date. Minus homecoming this was her first date. Oh, and did I mention the boys are brothers? These are some of the greatest teens I know!


3 comments:
Goosie you are so beautiful! Makes me wanna cry that you are growing up and maturing so quickly. I love the young lady you've become but I miss that little toddler that got up on the dinner table and said "Oh, hi beans"!! Love you!
Gr.Donna
How cute! I remember babysitting for you guys and I would bring Cameo with me sometimes to play with Courtney. If I only knew back then what it would be like now! Amazing!
Jeni,
hey! things are going GREAT! I am healing really well and so is Kaiden. We took him to the Dr. yesterday and everything is healing properly. You are welcome to visit us at any time! We are up for visitors, just let us know what works for you! :) Karilee
Post a Comment