Saturday, December 23, 2006

Tis the season........

Merry Christmas!
Seems like it was just yesterday that we were sitting around the table enjoying Thanksgiving dinner with our family.
Now we are just days from one of our favorite days....Christmas!

Courtney and Cassie did very well in their Christmas play at church. It was a very cute show but I think we all agree that cousin Quinn stole the show with his adorableness! He had some great lines in the play. Cassie sang and danced as did her cousin Ashleigh. Quinn was an angel named "Biff" who had a twin brother "Cliff". I wonder if Casey and Camden gave him pointers on being a twin? Courtney was an angel named Tori and she also sang and danced. Above is Cassie doing her ribbon dance in the play.
Courtney and Cassie both had recitals this month. Cassie played her violin and Courtney the piano. Cassie's recital was at her school and Courtney's was at our church. Connor is not playing an instrument yet but is interested in the guitar and drums. The girls would like guitar lessons in the near future. Above is a photo of Courtney playing her Christmas songs at her recital.

Connor is anxiously waiting for Santa. I heard him telling our neighbor (who is also six): "Santa still brings you presents if you're a little naughty with some good but, if you're just naughty without any good-you get coal". So there you have it...If you didn't have the whole naughty and nice thing figured out, just ask Connor. He seems to know how it works.

Merry Christmas from our family to yours. Remember the reason for the season and have a blessed 2007!

Patrick, Jen, Courtney, Cassie and Connor

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I can't believe how timw flies the kids are getting so big. do ou have a my space there are pictures of the girls on there.Any way i hope you had a wonderful christmas and have a great new year i am off to work but will write again later dawn levesque

Anonymous said...

I thought nothing could top last year's Christmas play but I was wrong! This year's performance was super! "PROUD" is not a big enough word to describe how I felt as I watched it. I am truly blessed to have such talented grandchildren. Courtney & Cassie's recitals were so special. I can't wait to see if Connor has a musical side too!