WELCOME
Welcome to our page! We hope to use this as a fun way to communicate what's happening with our family. Please check in every now and then to get updates and to view photos of what's happening in our lives! And remember....... leave a comment so we know you were here!
2 comments:
OMGoodness! look how they all grew up!!! Sorry Courtney about that boy problem. You are soooooo pretty though!!! Are you sure thats Patrick? Last time I checked, you were still holding him in your arms! Good luck in Kindergartem Patrick! Cassie......5th grade?????? WOW! You grew up sooooooooo fast! I miss you too! Tell you guys dad that I said hi!.....if he still remembers me!!!!
Hi You all, Jen, you do such a good job of concise info. If Courtney has your writing skills she will do great in yearbook! Congrats to the DIVER and the SWIMMER! Hope to see you soon and actually have time to talk. Love ya, the Bill Reid's
Post a Comment