We celebrated the fourth of July in Prescott with the Ross and Russell families. It rained off and on all day giving us a chance to wear jeans and jackets in the summertime. There was one point in the day where it rained pretty hard, it was windy and we were freezing. I was ready to call it quits and head to the hotel but I'm glad we stuck it out. It wasn't long after that (dinner time) when the sun finally came out and it was beautiful the rest of the evening.
 |
| ~Family and friends celebrating together~ |
 |
| A cold but fun day! |
 |
Air brushing and face painting...One guess which pastor's daughter got the "BAD GIRL" tattoo?
We hope you all had a great July 4th!! |
3 comments:
Sorry I missed out again! :(
Mom
Looks like a fun time! Ha Ha Cassie is funny with her bad girl tattoo! Nice to be in some cooler weather!
looks like fun! Was that some crazy weather we had on the 4th or what!
Post a Comment