Friday, December 02, 2011

Saying goodbye

The Saturday after Thanksgiving, we headed to Joel and Mary's for lunch and to say goodbye to the Shanes. The kids and even some adults, had a blast on the trampoline. Some played football, some played Just Dance 3 (my kids are hoping Santa leaves this under our tree this year) and some just relaxed. Thanks for hosting Russell family  :)


Nolan didn't want his picture taken.

And there he goes...

Wow Grandma, those are some beautiful grandchildren!

Who's the big kid in the middle?

Max is practicing his sword swallowing act.

Cheese!


The kids stood in line to be flipped by Uncle Joel.

 Joel is always thinking of the kids saftey.

"Jump with us dad!"

I don't think Nolan liked the trampoline :(

I'm pretty sure this was when he was telling his mommy that he wanted his daddy to go beat someone up because they hurt him.  Made me LOL!

Momma Russell's going to get in on the fun.

No, she's not texting...she's taking a picture of herself.

Mom and her kids.

Green shirt day.

Miss Kalina... so cute!!!

Go Connor go!

Ashleigh, the only girl on the team.

1 comment:

Russell Fam. said...

I read your caption, and I thought this was like your last post and you wern't going to blog anymore.....DON"T scare me like that! :)
Love You Guys.