Tree looks beautiful. Nice spot for it!Mom
I envy your organization....I thought about Christmas decorations over the weekend but nothing materialized. :(MomP.S. When you were younger I used to say "oh I'll do Christmas decorations after Jennifer's birthday". Guess I have a little while longer!Love you,Mom
P.S. I love verse Luke 2:11He is the reason for the season, right?Love, Mom
Looks great! Hope you all enjoy the holidays!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Tree looks beautiful. Nice spot for it!
Mom
I envy your organization....I thought about Christmas decorations over the weekend but nothing materialized. :(
Mom
P.S. When you were younger I used to say "oh I'll do Christmas decorations after Jennifer's birthday". Guess I have a little while longer!
Love you,
Mom
P.S. I love verse Luke 2:11
He is the reason for the season, right?
Love, Mom
Looks great! Hope you all enjoy the holidays!
Post a Comment