Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sheets of Egyptian Cotton

Remember that song from Uptown Girls? I love that movie! My cousin Kim and her daughter Kalina remind me of Brittany Murphy.
What made me think of this movie was my new bedding!

I think this is the first time we have not had a "foofy" looking bed.  Sorry it took me 20 years hunny ;)
I have more pillows but I need to exchange some pillow cases for another color.

 
 I've been wanting new bedding for a while. Courtney got us the sign, above our bed, for our last anniversary. It was the inspiration for my new bedroom colors. I bought a basic comforter and splurged on the sheets. Yep, egyptian cotton sheets :) They are so comfy!!  And don't you just love getting new pillows?  I do!
Before you leave my blog, you need to jam out to this song:

2 comments:

Times 6 said...

Looks beautiful, enjoy your girlie room!

A Full House said...

Con, It took me 20 years to not have a girlie room. I was thinking Patrick would appreciate it :)