Connor is THE MAN! Love that little guy. I think the name Connor means LOT's of Energy.
What happened to that little fella that used to say "hoop it"!He's my All-star grandson! You rock Connor boy!!Love you,Grandma Donna xoxoxoxoxoxox
Jen, you forgot the photo of himin his swim suit, a Santa hat andcowboy boots! HA!!!!!Mom
Or were they regular boots?!?!?Mom
Sweet post, I have a little man who uses those boots as his daiy uniform! Happy Birthday Connor
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Connor is THE MAN! Love that little guy. I think the name Connor means LOT's of Energy.
What happened to that little fella that used to say "hoop it"!
He's my All-star grandson!
You rock Connor boy!!
Love you,
Grandma Donna
xoxoxoxoxoxox
Jen, you forgot the photo of him
in his swim suit, a Santa hat and
cowboy boots! HA!!!!!
Mom
Or were they regular boots?!?!?
Mom
Sweet post, I have a little man who uses those boots as his daiy uniform! Happy Birthday Connor
Post a Comment