Patrick and I were able to get away for a couple of days. We headed to Cottonwood to do a little camping in weather that was a little cooler than Phoenix. We had a good time. We enjoyed the peace and quiet, played lots of Scatagories, Scrabble and Farkle. We even got a little rain. Patrick decided it would be more fun to rent a small cabin (pretty much just for sleeping) instead of bringing the tent. It was pretty comfortable and we had hot showers just 30 feet away. I can't wait to go back.
Can you see the unwanted guest that we found OUTSIDE the cabin.
Look at the bottom left picture in this collage.....I'm just glad she was outside.
JEROME We took a day trip to Jerome, an old mining town. It's a pretty neat little town. Lots of history. http://www.azjerome.com/ We found Hotel Connor, a supposedly haunted hotel. Connor thought that was pretty neat that there was a hotel named after him (but not the haunted part). We got home just in time for homecoming, or at least Patrick did. I got home just in time to shower and head to a resort here in Phoenix for a staff retreat for the preschool that I work at. Cassie said the Homecoming dance was lots of fun and she was really proud to show off her dress. She looked beautiful!!
Blogging friends: Do you know why eBlogger now underlines some words?? How can I stop it from doing that. I tried to read up on it but no luck.


5 comments:
Nice close up of the black widow. Yes, glad she was on the outside!
I have pics of that Hotel Connor too.
Cass looks so pretty! She's very photogenic. Pretty dress!
Mom
Who took the pic of you & Patrick?
Did you use tri-pod?
Mom
We set the camera up on the picnic table.
Cassie looks so pretty! I hope she had fun. Sounds like you and Patrick had fun, very nice!
You'll have to let us in on where this place is. It looks awesome...glad you got to get away.
Post a Comment