Sunday, May 15, 2011

Story of my life...


Seems like all I've been doing lately is playing catch up. Man, procrastination sure is biting me in the behind!

Here's what has been going on with the Gibbs'...


Courtney went to her Senior Prom










~We celebrated Mothers Day~







We hardly see Cassie these days. She has been babysitting a ton lately!



3 out of 5 Gibbs' had pink eye...


First Courtney, who caught it from the kindergarten class that she student teaches in. Next was Connor and then....Patrick!


The kids are now finishing up their end of the year projects. The girls will have final exams this week. Courtney's last day of school is this Friday and then she will graduate on Tuesday. Cass has a theatre banquet coming up. She worked on the costume crew for the spring play. Connor is at the end of baseball season. We will find out in a few weeks if he made the all star team. Cass has a summer job lined up and Court is looking for a job.
I have just two days left of teaching and then a week of teacher in-service. Patrick is very busy with work but is happy to announce that the church is finally fully staffed. We have hired a Worship Pastor, a Children's ministry director and a community care director this year.

I hope you all are gearing up for summer. Ready or not, it's right around the corner.

3 comments:

Evy said...

Wow! Courtney is graduating! Time sure flies quickly. I hope you arent too sad :(. Miss you

Anonymous said...

You are always soooooo busy!
Goosie looked like a princess for prom. Wyatt is a handsome dude!

Didn't know you guys dealt with pink eye. Or maybe you told me and I forgot......what else is new!

Good for Cass on the summer job. Cha-Ching$$

I'm gonna try to get to at least one more of Connor's games.

Mom

OneHappyfamily said...

Courtney looked beautiful in her prom pic. I have pink eye right now and have had it 3 times in the last 4 months. Yuck!

Summer jobs... Nice.