At our last house we had a pool put in. After the pool was built, we never landscaped the backyard. The only thing that would bloom in our backyard was clover but only after a good monsoon season (lots of rain). How happy I am that our new house is fully landscaped. We have lots of color popping up each day. I love it!

I love to have fresh flowers inside the house!

This tree was bare naked when we moved in. About a week or two ago it started to sprout leaves.

Here it is today.

Happy Spring to you!
6 comments:
Beautiful! Love the orange flowers; Bird of Paradise?
Mom
Makes a huge difference, very nice.
Love the flowers, we dont have our backyard landscaped...we were planning on it but we are planning on moving this upcoming year....so Im hopping the new house will have it all ready for us! Cant wait to see your curtains for the kitchen.
Love the purple one! That tree is beautiful!
btw, great photography!
Mom
Isnt Spring amazing? Spring is such a beautiful time of year of blooming and weather, but I wish it didnt come with pollen and allergies because I have really bad allergies. I think I sneezed about 50 or more times today...not even joking! :)
Post a Comment