We actually had a night where all of us were home. This seems to be a rare occasion lately so we took advantage of the night and had some family time and put together a gingerbread village.
cutest family ever! We sure miss our Gibbs family!!! Cute gingerbread village! We haven't had a night where all of us are home in a loooooong time. Tis the season. Love ya!
Hi! How funny, after I finished my blog-I took a peak at yours (of course) and it sounds like we both are enjoying the family time that we can squeeeeeze in! :)
It looks like you guys had fun, I'm glad you all got to do that!
3 comments:
cutest family ever! We sure miss our Gibbs family!!! Cute gingerbread village! We haven't had a night where all of us are home in a loooooong time. Tis the season. Love ya!
Oh, that village is sooooo cute!
Yay for a night at home!!
Mom
Hi!
How funny, after I finished my blog-I took a peak at yours (of course) and it sounds like we both are enjoying the family time that we can squeeeeeze in! :)
It looks like you guys had fun, I'm glad you all got to do that!
Post a Comment