Monday, June 21, 2010

Almost a month...

..since my last post??? I guess things don't slow down in the summer! I will try to post some pictures soon. I have many to choose from!
Until then,I'll leave you with some fun things to celebrate this month....

JUNE-

21 Finally Summer Day- Summer Solstice

21 Go Skate Day

22 National Chocolate Eclair Day *

23 National Columnists Day

23 National Pink Day *

23 Take Your Dog to Work Day (Why!?) .....date varies

24 Swim a Lap Day *

25 Log Cabin Day

25 National Catfish Day

26 Beautician's Day

26 Forgiveness Day

27 Sun Glasses Day *

28 Insurance Awareness Day - Now who do you think invented that!?!

28 Paul Bunyan Day

29 Camera Day *

29 Hug Holiday *

29 Waffle Iron Day

30 Meteor Day

* Days I will be celebrating ;)

Did you know that June is National Turkey Lovers Month? Hmmmm....
I thought that would be in November?? I know that in November, I am lovin me some TURKEY!!!
OK..I think I'm a little tired...
GOOD NIGHT!

No comments: