
Cassandra Michelle
3*6*96
The name Cassandra comes from the Greek origin. In Greek the meaning of the name Cassandra is: One who helps mankind.
The name Michelle comes from the Hebrew origin. In Hebrew The meaning of the name Michelle is: Close to God. Feminine form of Michael: Who is like God? Gift from God.

C- creative
A- almost in high school!!
S-Silly
S-Sassy
I-intellegent
E-enjoys volleyball
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Cassie! Looks like you and I were in labor around the same time, except many years apart! Landon's birthday was today! This is the perfect time of year to give birth.
HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY CASSAROO!!
LOVE YOU!
GRANDMA DONNA
XOXOXOXOXOXOX
Who is the little boy in the photo with Katee Ross & Cass?
Mom
Great pictures. Very nice words for Ms. sassy pants. You can also say C stands for COLOSSAL at birth...almost 11 pounds.
Love to all,
Happy Birthday Cassie!
Oh, our Cassaroo is really looking grown up! Sniff, sniff. Slow down Cass. I'm feeling OLD!
Love ya,
Grandma Donna
Post a Comment