Connor likes when he gets to have someone spend the night because then he doesn't feel so out numbered by girls. Quinn, Connor and I played the Wii. I'm pretty sure they beat me at every game. I stink at "cow racing" but the boys sure got a good laugh at my riding skills. It was pretty funny watching the boy's faces as they played the games.
What was even funnier was their "happy dance" every time they won.
Ashleigh and Mikaila were able to spend sometime with us the next day before they had to go home. I was making desserts for our New Years Eve get together at Patrick's sisters house and was running behind schedule (imagine that). The girls were so sweet to help me get the cookies frosted. Thanks girls!
4 comments:
Love that last one of Quinn. That is the look that will be stealing hearts someday soon! Looks like Connor has his victory dance down pat! Don't you just LOVE your camera!? I have been trying out doing lots of things manually recently hence the blurry pics I have. But it is fun when you manually get a great clear shot. Insert my victory dance here! Smile.
I can sympathize w/ Connor. I grew up with 2 sisters and would love it when my cousins would stay the night. Nothing like playing video games all night....
Great Photos!
I love ALL of your posts. I just got caught up with reading them all. I wanna be like you. :) Maybe someday.....
Can you guys come for dinner sometime within the next couple of weeks? Pretty please? We miss you! Well Im sure P & B have dined together recently, but it's time we all get in on the fun!
oh and by the way...Puerto Rico? YOU LUCKY DUCK!
Post a Comment