Today was our churches 9th annual Christmas Tea. My mom and I decorated tables this year. I didn't get a picture of her table but it was red and green and she had an angel centerpiece. This was moms first year decorating and hosting her own table. I'll have to steal a picture from her or Mary so you can see it. I decorated my table in blue, white and silver. You can see pictures of it in the collage. Both mom and I had a table full of family and friends. I didn't get a picture of Connie and Layne so, I'll have to get one of those from mom too. Courtney sang at the tea with other girls from the youth group. They did a great job. There was also ladies that played the bells. It was very pretty. The Christmas tea is always fun (especially for those of us that like that girly stuff).Saturday, December 05, 2009
Teas and Trees
Today was our churches 9th annual Christmas Tea. My mom and I decorated tables this year. I didn't get a picture of her table but it was red and green and she had an angel centerpiece. This was moms first year decorating and hosting her own table. I'll have to steal a picture from her or Mary so you can see it. I decorated my table in blue, white and silver. You can see pictures of it in the collage. Both mom and I had a table full of family and friends. I didn't get a picture of Connie and Layne so, I'll have to get one of those from mom too. Courtney sang at the tea with other girls from the youth group. They did a great job. There was also ladies that played the bells. It was very pretty. The Christmas tea is always fun (especially for those of us that like that girly stuff).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The tea was fun and lovely as always. Thanks for all your help getting me prepared to decorate.
You have all the good ideas!
Love, Mom
P.S. Your tree looks great!!
Your tree looks great! Super cute.
Post a Comment