
The day after Christmas we all got together at mom and Edward's house to open Christmas gifts. After the gifts were opened, mom surprised me with a DVD acknowledging my 40 years of life. I cried like a baby throughout the entire video (no, it wasn't because of the hideous outfits I was wearing back in the 70's). There were so many good memories on the DVD and I will treasure that forever. Then she brings out a gift which was a basket filled with flip flops, sunglasses, sun tan lotion, sea shells and a travel magazine with a certain page marked. I open it up and it was pictures of Puerto Rico!!! I'm so excited (maybe turning 40 wasn't so bad)! I can't wait to get planning!
6 comments:
I can't wait either! Been hoping and dreaming for a long time now for a way to show you where you were born!
Now it's becoming reality! YAY!
Love, Mom
Bring me back a souvinere
From,
Quinn
I am not sure how to spell souvinere
How exciting! you girls don't have too much fun now. :) Happy 40th!
Hey Jen......that new camera of yours sure will come in handy for the trip!
Mom
That is awesome. Sorry I missed the get together. Work seriously interferes with my social life or maybe it's my not so social life. Whatever! When are you going?
I'm with Quinn!! With the gift and the fact that i can't spell it. :)
-Courtney
Post a Comment