Looks like a good time!
I like your collages. I hope you enjoyed your weekend. Courtney looks beuatiful in her pink dress. Is that a boyfriend, date, or just a friend with her?
Courtney, you looked so pretty in that dress. Your date looks quite handsome too! Hope you had a FUN evening! Hugs fromGrandma Donna
Happy Birthday Courtney and Connor! Must have been a fun weekend for everyone!
Court, you looked beautiful as always!! Hope you had a really fun night!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Looks like a good time!
I like your collages. I hope you enjoyed your weekend. Courtney looks beuatiful in her pink dress. Is that a boyfriend, date, or just a friend with her?
Courtney, you looked so pretty in that dress. Your date looks quite handsome too! Hope you had a FUN evening!
Hugs from
Grandma Donna
Happy Birthday Courtney and Connor! Must have been a fun weekend for everyone!
Court, you looked beautiful as always!! Hope you had a really fun night!
Post a Comment