While looking for a couple of specific pictures in an old folder, I came across some of these "oldies but goodies".
Court and Cass posing for a Christmas picture
Connor at an Easter Activity

Me- back in the day

Cassie's second Easter

Connor cutting Courtney's hair with his hook.

Cassie

The Gibbs and the Reid kids
The Gibbs 2003

Courtney

Cass and Connor- Easter

Court (6th grade) and Cass (3rd grade) first day of school
5 comments:
Wow, that easter photo of Connor looks a lot like you in that crib photo! Check out the face similarities! Hey, that's your Bingo doll! (from the old Banana Splits TV show!) There was Bingo, Fleegle, Drooper and Snork. Yep, back in the day!
Mom
I told Courtney that's what that doll was. She says it's a beaver :)
Actually I think Bingo was supposed to be like a Gorilla or huge monkey!
Mom
That's cute! Probably bittersweet for you to look back at all the pictures huh? Kids seem to grow too fast!
Great memories, don't blink your kids will all be married with their own kids...
Post a Comment