Tuesday, May 05, 2009

You gotta friend in me.....

Courtney and Kayla wanted to take some pictures together before they had to turn in their cheer uniforms. We went to a park to snap a few cheer photos and this past weekend we went downtown to take a few fun pictures.
These girls crack me up! They make fun of what we wore in the 80's yet look at what they are wearing....
The girls had fun during their "photo shoot" and I had a blast playing photographer. It made me miss my friends from high school!

"As we go on... we remember... all the times we, had together... As our lives change...come whatever... We will still be friends 4-Ever "

(Vitamin C~Graduation Day Song)

4 comments:

Russell Fam. said...

Those pictures turned out very cute and it looks like it was alot of fun doing it. Great job!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Jeni! Those pics are great. The girls look adorable and you have some mad photography skills there! You have to admit. The 80s is like the worst clothing decade of all time, but the girls pull it off and look so cute in their outfits!

Anonymous said...

Goosie,
I hope you and Kayla will truly be friends forever. I have a couple friends that I've had since junior high! That's a LONG time since I am now a grandma! Close friends are very special.

Love,
Gr. Donna

OneHappyfamily said...

Those are so stinkin' cute. You have camera skillz girl!